When buying or renting a new home or flat there are unfortunately costs involved at every turn. Its best to get your head around all the different costs so you can’t be caught off guard at any time during the moving process.Mortgage.
When arranging a mortgage there are a number of different costs involved and its different for everyone as its dependent on your individual situation. Get on the comparison websites to find the best up to date deals available.
• Mortgage Application Fee (this is lender dependent so always ask what the upfront cost would be)
• Arrangement Fee (Also known as the Product Fee or Completion Fee again this is lender dependent)
• Valuation Fee (This fee may be waived on certain mortgage deals)
• Early Repayment Charge (Some lenders will not charge you for leaving or changing your mortgage deal but also check with them before signing a new mortgage deal)
• Legal Fees (You will need a Solicitor to arrange all your paperwork)Insurance.